Join us at one of the region's most popular summer regattas, back for the first time since 2019! Get away for the weekend to Harrison Lake, and soak in the sun with us.
The Festival is organized in partnership between the Canadian International Dragon Boat Festival Society (dba Dragon Boat BC), and the Fraser Valley Paddling Club.
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsorship of the Harrison Dragon Boat Festival offers a superb opportunity for corporate and local business exposure within the community. Your sponsorship of the Harrison Dragon Boat Festival will provide exposure to the expected 3000 plus paddlers, spectators, and volunteers and to the community as a whole through our promotion efforts.
The Harrison Dragon Boat Festival was established to:
- Share the tradition of Dragon Boating with other B.C. communities
- Promote Harrison Hot Springs as a Destination Race location
- Help local charities (Canoe for Food Program – Local Food Bank)
- Raise funds to continue the sport of dragon boating in the Fraser Valley
Please contact us so that we can create and tailor a sponsorship package to suit your needs.
The Harrison Dragon Boat Festival offers an exciting opportunity for Artisans, Vendors and Exhibitors to sell or feature their wares at one of Harrison Hot Springs most exciting Sporting and Recreational Events. Our demographic of 13 – 65+ year old mid-to-upper income earners provides a key target for the sale and marketing of a wide range of products and services.
Reasons to be a vendor
- 1,800 participants and 2,500 spectators
- The event draws from Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, the Interior, and Washington
- Showcase your company and/or products to crowds of potential new clients
- Come face to face with a captive audience of thousands of high profile, fitness oriented, community participants and spectators
- Increase your profile and recognition
- Please note: due to local regulations, vendors are required to align with the Festival's theming, and are subject to approval by local authorities. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
The Festival reserves the right to determine the location of all Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans onsite. The Festival reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason whatsoever. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans are responsible for any permits; licensing and insurance they may require, including vendor licenses. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans must maintain strict compliance with all municipal, provincial and federal health codes and must provide a copy of their vendor license on demand. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans are responsible for all clean up and removal of personal items brought on-site.