Race with us in Harrison: 2024 registration now open online! Register now at register.dragonboatbc.ca and take 10% off until March 31!
- Race Date: July 27, 2024
- Registration Deadline: July 14, 2024
- Race Roster Caps: 26 paddlers/team. Temporary allowance for up to 30 paddlers per team but note only 26 medals will be awarded. Junior team exception: 30 paddlers
- Race Rules: Standard Dragon Boat BC racing rules, with exception for Women’s Teams (male steersperson allowed for female teams). Visit dragonzone.ca/downloads for more information
- Race Program: 3 X 500M (race program subject to change)
Approximate Festival Timeline (subject to change annually)
- 6:30 AM: Race Registrar opens/teams may set up tents
- 8:00 AM: Team Administrator, Captain, and Steersperson Meeting near Marshalling
- 8:30 AM: Marshalling begins (approximately 30 minutes before each race)
- 9:00 AM: Races Begin
|Mixed Division||Women Division|
|Premier (Adult) Teams||$1095.00||$1095.00|
|All Access Teams (Senior C/BCS/24U)||$895.00||$895.00|
See full Terms and Conditions on register.dragonboatbc.ca. Refund requests accepted until May 31, and provided: to original method of payment or cheque minus 25% administration fee, or full credit valid until September 30 of the following year. No refunds/credits given after May 31. Transfers to a different team, or divisional or name changes are only allowed until each race registration deadline subject to capacity. Prices are in Canadian dollars, and subject to applicable taxes. In the event of full event cancellation due to smoke, heat, or public health emergencies, race fees will be: fully refunded or carried forward for future use on a Dragon Boat BC gift card.