The Fraser Valley Paddling Club offers an exciting opportunity for Artisans, Vendors and Exhibitors to sell or feature their wares at one of Harrison Hot Springs most exciting Sporting and Recreational Events. Our demographic of 13 – 65+ year old mid-to-upper income earners provides a key target for the sale and marketing of a wide range of products and services.
Reasons to be a vendor
- 1,800 participants and 2,500 spectators
- The event draws from Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, the Interior, and Washington
- This is the premier one day Regatta in the Lower Mainland and Washington State
- Showcase your company and/or products to crowds of potential new clients
- Come face to face with a captive audience of thousands of high profile, fitness oriented, community participants and spectators
- Increase your profile and recognition
Event Exhibit, Vendor and Artisan Fees:
Book your spot before May 30th, 2019 for a reduced rate as outline below.
Vendor Area – 10′x10′ (approximate) in size – Early Bird Rate (Before May 30th, 2019) $78.75. Regular Rate (June 1st - July 1st, 2019) $157.50
Artisan Area – 10′x10′ (approximate) in size – Early Bird Rate (Before May 30th, 2019) $78.75. Regular Rate (June 1st - July 1st, 2019) $157.50
Exhibitor Area – 10′x10′ (approximate) in size – Free
All fees include GST.
A copy of the Vendor/Exhibit/Artisan application form is available here. Please read the application thoroughly. For more information you can contact our Vendor Coordinator directly.
Fraser Valley Paddling Club (“FVPC”) reserves the right to determine the location of all Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans onsite. FVPC reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason whatsoever. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans are responsible for any permits; licensing and insurance they may require, including vendor licenses. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans must maintain strict compliance with all municipal, provincial and federal health codes and must provide a copy of their vendor license on demand. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans are responsible for all clean up and removal of personal items brought on-site.