The Fraser Valley Dragon Boat Club offers a lucrative opportunity for Artisans, Vendors and Exhibitors to sell or feature their wares at one of Harrison Hot Springs most exciting Sporting and Recreational Events. Our demographic of 13 – 65+ year old mid-to-upper income earners provides a key target for the sale and marketing of a wide range of products and services.
Reasons to be a vendor
- 1,850 participants and 2,500 spectators
- The event draws from Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and the Interior
- Quickly becoming the premier one day Regatta in the Lower Mainland and Washington State
- Showcase your company and/or products to crowds of potential new clients
- Come face to face with a captive audience of thousands of high profile, fitness oriented, community participants and spectators
- Increase your profile and recognition
Event Exhibit, Vendor and Artisan Fees:
Vendor Area – 10′x10′ (approximate) in size – $157.50 (includes 5% GST)
Exhibitor Area – 10′x10′ (approximate) in size – $78.75 (includes 5% GST)
Artisan Area – 10′x10′ (approximate) in size – $157.50 (includes 5% GST)
A copy of the Vendor/Exhibit/Artisan application form is available here. Please read the application thoroughly. For more information you can contact our Vendor Coordinator directly.
Fraser Valley Dragon Boat Club (“FVDBC”) reserves the right to determine the location of all Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans onsite. FVDBC reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason whatsoever. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans are responsible for any permits; licensing and insurance they may require, including vendor licenses. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans must maintain strict compliance with all municipal, provincial and federal health codes and must provide a copy of their vendor license on demand. Vendors/Exhibitors/Artisans are responsible for all clean up and removal of personal items brought on-site.